Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
World Showcase - Mexico
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros Details
TypePoi | Ride
Help The Three Caballeros find Donald Duck in time for their grand musical concert in Mexico City! It seems the sights of the city have distracted Donald and now Panchito the Mexican rooster and Jose Carioca the Brazilian parrot have to locate him.
You’ll start the search for Donald by floating around the Mayan pyramid and then travel through a tunnel to meet Panchito and Jose. While riding your boat through Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros, you’ll see traditional animation of Donald, Panchito and Jose superimposed over live-action clips shot in locales such as Acapulco, Chichen Itza, Manzanillo and Mexico City. Your favorite duck will be seen enjoying the sites of Mexico and doing his own tour by cliff diving, scuba diving, boating, parasailing and more! In between these shots, you’ll float by colorful dolls and vibrant scenes (similar to it’s a small world).
Jose and Panchito will finally retrieve their third band member and head into Mexico City to start the fiesta complete with fireworks and music! Before arriving at the unloading area, notice the mural map inspired by the one that appears in the Disney film “The Three Caballeros.”
The Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros is an 8-minute gentle boat ride in the Mexico Pavilion in World Showcase at Epcot. This attraction is based on the 1944 Disney film, The Three Caballeros, and is fun for guests of all ages. The boats have bench seating with no lap restraints. Guests must transfer from their motorized scooter or ECV to an available wheelchair to experience the attraction. Audio Description devices that provide supplemental audio for guests are available at Guest Relations. Handheld Captioning devices, which display text segments at this attraction, are also available at Guest Relations.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Frog Family Tips and Fun Facts about Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
Frog Family Tips
- Save Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros for when there’s a break in your schedule or in between scheduled shows in World Showcase. There’s a consistently short line!
- Don't miss this easily overlooked attraction if you can! With a feel similar to 'it's a small world', Gran Fiesta Tour is colorful, relaxing and quite entertaining. Adults enjoy reminiscing the film, and kids have fun watching the search for Donald Duck.
- Eat on the patio of the delightful San Angel Inn Restaurant while enjoying watching other guests on this ride.
- The ride offers fascinating vignettes of pre-Columbian, Spanish colonial and modern Mexican life.
- The architecture for the pyramid-shaped Mexico Pavilion that houses the Gran Fiesta Tour attraction is inspired by the third-century A.D. Meso-American structures.
- Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros replaced the El Rio Del Tiempo attraction.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Gran Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Minions and Villains Will Take Over Universal Studios Florida in Summer 2023
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- Walt Disney World Resort Gate Prices Have Officially Increased — Buy Now to Lock in Your Savings!
- The Secret History of Disney Rides: "it's a small world"
- A Holly-Jolly Good Guide to Disney Springs at Christmas Time