The Hall of Presidents
Liberty Square Area
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
The Hall of Presidents Details
TypePoi | Ride
Enter the lobby of The Hall of Presidents and immediately find yourself surrounded by Presidential portraits and memorabilia. You’ll also see real articles owned by past Presidents as well as a display of dresses worn by the First Ladies. From the pre-show holding area, you’ll proceed into the 700-seat theater for the main part of the attraction.
The show begins with a digitally-projected film that illuminates our country's origins, the formation of our Constitution and the hard-fought struggles, including the Civil War. President Lincoln even recites the Gettysburg Address. (The film is narrated by Morgan Freeman.) After the film, the curtain rises and each president is introduced on stage; Presidents Washington and Obama delivery stirring speeches that swell with patriotism. Tad wishes his history lessons in school were this entertaining. Mommy Frog and Leap get emotional every time with the realistic portrayals of the U.S. presidents narrated by the un-matched voice of Morgan Freeman!
The Hall of Presidents is an indoor multi-media show in Liberty Square Area at Magic Kingdom® Park. The duration of the show is about 23 minutes and is shown every half hour. The theater is air-conditioned with padded seating. Guests may remain in their wheelchair, motorized scooter or ECV to experience the attraction. Flash photography is not allowed inside the attraction.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Frog Family Tips and Fun Facts about The Hall of Presidents
Frog Family Tips
- Don’t be discouraged if you see lots of people already lined up to see The Hall of Presidents. The theater can hold 700 guests, so you’ll rarely have to wait through an entire show to get in.
- Arrive at the attraction 15 minutes before the next show if you want a few minutes to look at the displays in the Rotunda pre-show area. This is a good one to save for when you need a break from the heat and a rest for your legs. At the very least, it's a great rainy-day attraction.
- This is one of the original attractions at the Magic Kingdom® Park which opened on October 1, 1971.
- The Hall of Presidents was originally envisioned by Walt Disney himself, but completed by his brother Roy. President George W. Bush and former President Bill Clinton personally recorded their own dialog for this show. The suit that the Audio-Animatronics® figure of President George W. Bush wears is based on his preferences- dark blue with a white shirt- and had to be specially made.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for The Hall of Presidents
Related The Hall of Presidents Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our Top Tips and Strategies for Using Disney Genie Plus Service at Disneyland
- Catch the Awe-Summer Celebrations at LEGOLAND Florida!
- Halfway to the Holidays: Disney Parks Confirms Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and More Festive Details
- Guide to the ~Hoppiest~ Holidays at Disneyland 2022
- Complete Guide to Walt Disney World Resort Christmas Events in 2022