A beautiful tribute to the Man behind the Magic, this self-guided walking tour will take you through a series of exhibits, photographs, audio interviews and memorabilia that tell the story of Walt Disney. Among the 400-plus artifacts that you will see are:
- Audio and film clips containing previously unseen footage and interviews with Walt Disney Model for the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror attraction
- Models of Main Street, U.S.A. from Disneyland Resort Planning model for Disney’s California Adventure theme park
- Scaled replicas of Sleeping Beauty castle in Disneyland Resort and Disneyland Paris Resort
- Special Academy Award statues for Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Walt Disney’s second-grade desk
This walk-through attraction is rarely crowded and often overlooked. Tad and Lily didn't grasp that Walt Disney was a real person until they visited this attraction. It's a beautiful tribute and it's a must-do.
Walt Disney Presents is a walk-through exhibit and film located on Mickey Avenue at Disney's Hollywood Studios®
. The walking tour part of this attraction can take as little or as much time as you like. The historical exhibits are accompanied by informational plaques that give insightful and educational tidbits about the artifacts. There is a 15-minute film at the end of the attraction titled Walt Disney Presents: One Man's Dream
, which details Walt Disney’s life and the significant hardships he overcame as well as footage showing Walt talking about his creation, Mickey Mouse. Guests may remain in their wheelchair, motorized scooter or ECV to experience the attraction.
Source: Undercover Tourist