Cinderella and Elena at Princess Fairytale Hall
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Cinderella and Elena at Princess Fairytale Hall Details
Frog OverviewAttend this royal and meet greet inside Princess Fairytale Hall! Step into the queue, where ornate chandeliers surround you, as well as princess portraits of Tiana, Rapunzel, Aurora, Elsa and more. The hall was made to replicate a royal castle with stonewalls and stained glass windows part of the architecture. Even Cinderella’s glass slipper has made a home inside Princess Fairytale Hall.
Cinderella and Elena are waiting inside Princess Fairytale Hall to share royal stories of adventure. Feel free to share your own stories with the two! The two princesses will sign autographs and pose for a picture with you, helping you remember this royal meeting for a lifetime.
Cinderella and Elena at Princess Fairytale Hall is a character meet-and-greet in Fantasyland® Area at Magic Kingdom® Park. Guests may remain in their wheelchair/ECV.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Frog Family Tips and Fun Facts about Cinderella and Elena at Princess Fairytale Hall
Frog Family Tips
- Go within the first two hours or last two hours of park opening. Princess Fairytale Hall has two different queues - one for Rapunzel and Tiana and the other for Cinderella and Elena.
- Try also using this as a break during the heat of the day since the queue is in the air-conditioning!
- Look for some of the fun details inside the meeting room of the princesses, such as the storybooks on the table featuring fairytales in their original language.
- Princess Fairytale Hall serves as a meet and greet for several princesses, including Cinderella, Tiana and Rapunzel. The princesses also can be seen in Disney Festival of Fantasy.
- Princess Fairytale Hall replaced Snow White's Scary Adventures on September 18, 2013 -- an original dark attraction that opened with Magic Kingdom® Park in 1971.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Cinderella and Elena at Princess Fairytale Hall
Related Cinderella and Elena at Princess Fairytale Hall Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our Top Tips and Strategies for Using Disney Genie Plus Service at Disneyland
- Catch the Awe-Summer Celebrations at LEGOLAND Florida!
- Halfway to the Holidays: Disney Parks Confirms Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and More Festive Details
- Guide to the ~Hoppiest~ Holidays at Disneyland 2022
- Complete Guide to Walt Disney World Resort Christmas Events in 2022