The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
About The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh Details
TypePoi | Ride
Climb aboard a bouncing hunny pot for a trip through the pages of an A.A. Milne storybook. The queue provides plenty of entertainment while you’re making your way to the attraction, including an interactive wall of flowing honey. Follow the “Hunny this Way” sign and you’ll be hopping closer to following Pooh Bear on his adventures!
Your journey begins in Chapter 11 “In Which We Join Pooh and His Friends In a Very Blustery Day.” You’ll see Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Kanga and Roo, struggling to stay on the ground because of the powerful wind! Next, you’ll ride through Owl’s home where everything is scattered about. (We guess that’s what happens when the East Wind meets the West Wind!) T
Tigger makes an appearance in the next part of the adventure by bouncing about in true Tigger fashion. Hang on…your “hunny pot” will bounce a little, too! Your hunny pot ventures into Pooh’s colorful dreams, in a sequence of black light and mesmerizing scenes. The chapter ends with Pooh and his friends gathering after the stormy night to celebrate. Shout “hooray” with the clad!
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is a slow-moving dark ride in Fantasyland® Area at Magic Kingdom® Park. The duration of the attraction is about four minutes. Each ride vehicle (Hunny Pot) seats four people (two in the front; two in the back) and has a lap bar restraint.
Guests must transfer from their motorized scooter or ECV to an available wheelchair to experience the attraction. Flash photography is not allowed in the attraction. Handheld Captioning devices, which display text segments at this location, are available at Guest Relations. Audio Description devices provide supplemental audio for guests with visual disabilities are also available at Guest Relations.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Frog Family Tips and Fun Facts about The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Frog Family Tips
- Do this one in the first hour or two after park opening, or later in the evening. Along with Peter Pan's Flight® Attraction, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is one of the most popular attractions inFantasyland® Area. The lines can be long by midday!
- Look behind you as the vehicle enters Owl's house and you'll see a wall picture of Mr. Toad actually handing over his house deed to Owl- a nod to Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride by the Imagineers!
- This is great family ride that makes us believe we are actually living in the Hundred Acre Wood. You'll be a Tigger fan by the end of it!
- This attraction opened June 5, 1999, after Mr. Toad's Wild Ride closed. English author, A.A. Milne, created Winnie the Pooh in a series of stories about a boy and his stuffed bear. The characters, Christopher Robin and Pooh, are actually based on A.A. Milne’s son and his stuffed bear!
- The original attraction debuted in Tokyo Disneyland as Pooh's Hunny Hunt.
- You'll notice a painting of Pooh with Mole from "Wind in the Willows" near the picture of Mr. Toad and Owl. These were the Imagineers’ ways of acknowledging the popularity and dearly loved attraction of Mr. Toad's Wild ride.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- A Holly-Jolly Good Guide to Disney Springs at Christmas Time
- Our Wild Guide to the Tree of Life at Disney's Animal Kingdom
- Our Disney World Holiday Merchandise Wishlist, Plus Our Top Tips!
- New Details for Tiana's Bayou Adventure Are Here — Including Splash Mountain Closure Dates at Disney World!
- Disney World Refurbishments & Closings