Mexico Folk Art Gallery
World Showcase - Mexico
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Mexico Folk Art Gallery Details
TypePoi | Ride
Frog OverviewSee incredible Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead) artwork by Mexican artists and pieces inspired by Disney·Pixar's "Coco" at the exhibit “Remember Me!” – La Celebración del Día de Muertos, taking place at the Mexico Folk Art Gallery in World Showcase - Mexico. This fascinating, colorful exhibit celebrates Día de Muertos by showcasing papel picado as well as calaveras (decorative sugar skulls), pre-Hispanic art and contemporary pieces.
Guests at the gallery may remain in their wheelchair or ECV.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Mexico Folk Art Gallery
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Minions and Villains Will Take Over Universal Studios Florida in Summer 2023
- What's Coming to Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando in 2022 and Beyond — Tiana's Bayou Adventure Opening in Late 2024!
- Walt Disney World Resort Gate Prices Have Officially Increased — Buy Now to Lock in Your Savings!
- The Secret History of Disney Rides: "it's a small world"
- A Holly-Jolly Good Guide to Disney Springs at Christmas Time