Mexico Folk Art Gallery
World Showcase - Mexico
Skip the Lines with the Orlando Planning App!
Download our FREE on-the-go iPhone app for easy access to current wait times, preset and custom touring plans, and daily park activities.Learn More
Mexico Folk Art Gallery Details
TypePoi | Ride
Frog OverviewSee incredible Día de Muertos (Day of the Dead) artwork by Mexican artists and pieces inspired by Disney·Pixar's "Coco" at the exhibit “Remember Me!” – La Celebración del Día de Muertos, taking place at the Mexico Folk Art Gallery in World Showcase - Mexico. This fascinating, colorful exhibit celebrates Día de Muertos by showcasing papel picado as well as calaveras (decorative sugar skulls), pre-Hispanic art and contemporary pieces.
Guests at the gallery may remain in their wheelchair or ECV.
Source: Undercover Tourist
Similar Things to Do
More resources for Mexico Folk Art Gallery
Related Mexico Folk Art Gallery Posts
Latest Undercover Tourist Posts
- Our Top Tips and Strategies for Using Disney Genie Plus Service at Disneyland
- Catch the Awe-Summer Celebrations at LEGOLAND Florida!
- Halfway to the Holidays: Disney Parks Confirms Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party and More Festive Details
- Guide to the ~Hoppiest~ Holidays at Disneyland 2022
- Complete Guide to Walt Disney World Resort Christmas Events in 2022